The Grant Committee is kicking off our 2022 Grant Process. If you know of a nonprofit you would like us to invite to submit a Letter of Intent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Q1 schedule this year is:
Nonprofit Information Sessions will be hosted on:
- January 24, 2022, Monday at 2:00-3:00 pm (14:00-15:00)
- January 25, 2022, Tuesday at 8:00-9:00 am or 5:00-6:00 pm (17:00-18:00)
- January 26, 2022, Wednesday at 2:00-3:00 pm (14:00-15:00)
The Zoom Link for all sessions is:
- https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9257881006?pwd=aHB6YVI4SHdtWi9vcFBycERCOWg1Zz09 passcode: 7513
- Please feel free to join any of the sessions to understand the material we share with potential nonprofit applicants.
The Letters of Intent (LOI) from those who chose to apply are due to us by March 4. The Grant Committee will meet on March 19th to review the LOIs submitted and determine who will be invited to submit a full grant application. All paid 2022 members are invited to participate in the process. Please let us know if you want to participate by emailing Denise Coyne and Jane Durkin, Grants Co-Chairs, at email@example.com.
We look forward to making an IMPACT together!